St. Paul’s Church at Karisal was dedicated on 10 February 1894. The elegant Church Tower was dedicated by Rt. Rev. A.G. Jebaraj and it still serves as a landmark in the area. The Platinum Jubilee of the Church was celebrated on 16.1.1969 on a grand scale. There is one Middle School and six Elementary Schools in the Pastorate.
Karisal Pastorate is a large one, comprising 14 congregation:
Important Festivals in the Pastorate
|Keela Chadaiyamankulam||1 - 2 November|