This Pastorate came into being 1n 1974. Till then the congregations in the Pastorate were part of the Suviseshapuram Circle. The Holy Trinity Church was dedicated in 1880 and its first pastor was Rev. P. Gnanayuthan. There are eight Schools in the Pastorate. Recently, the Pastorate has built church at Parappadi East, a school at Zionmalai, and buildings at Parappadi and Malayankudi. The Pastorate has plans to set up schools at Amenkulam and Kovankulam within two years and to appoint Assistant Pastor at Zionmalai.
This Pastorate consists of 15 congregations with 1556 Christian families:
Important Festival Days in the Pastorate
|Parappadi||1st Ippasi (Tamil month)|
|Parappadi East||29 May|